Headlight and Taillight Tint
Headlight and taillight tint will make your car stand out from the crowd. Go for a smoked-out look or add some colorful flare!
Protect Your Vehicle’s Finish
Headlight and taillight tint is a great way to complete a customized theme for your ride. With installation of our high quality window film by International Window Film Association Automotive Window Film Specialists, you can be sure you’re getting a professional installation.
Match the color of your paint job or create a smoked out look that fits perfectly with your window tint. Our films are thin enough to offer a custom shade, but won’t dull the brightness of your headlights or taillights so you don’t have to worry about failing inspections. Here is what we have to offer:
- Clear – invisible & stops lens yellowing and cracking
- Tint – subtle tinting for frontal lighting
- Gunsmoke – a darker smoke-out effect
- Yellow – projects a bright yellow light and is excellent for fogs – used by winning racing teams
- Optic Blue – gives HID light output effect
- Green – add unique flare to your headlights
- Amber – orange headlight film used for headlights or turn signals
- Charcoal – if you desire to have your lights “blacked out” with the ability to remain visible when the brake is applied, this film is for your taillights
No Mess, No Stress
Forget about spray painting your lights and reflectors or buying unnecessary light covers that are a hassle to get on and off. The translucent vinyl we use is car safe and can be easily removed if desired.