Vista & LLumar Film
Why Choose Vista & LLumar Window Film?
Vista and LLumar residential window film products are made in the US by the largest manufacturer of window film in the world. We are proud to be an authorized dealer of Vista window film because it allows us to deliver some of the finest home window tinting solutions to our customers. Here are a few other reasons that set vista apart from the rest!
- UVShield Technology Vista window films provide the highest level of ultraviolet rejection by blocking up to 99.9% of harmful UVA and UVB rays – the leading cause of fading on home interiors.
- Clear, Distortion-Free (CDF) Adhesive Vista window films feature CDF adhesive technology, a unique chemistry that bonds film to glass, for a superior application and greater durability. CDF is a harder, thinner, more crystalline adhesive used in residential window tinting.
- “Ultra Clear” Polyester All vista window films are made with “Ultra Clear” polyester that will not distort your view, day or night!
The nationwide network of Vista and LLumar window film dealers has been carefully selected, trained and certified. They are committed to quality and excellent service for your residential window tinting application. Installation is professional, clean and hassle-free with minimal disruption to your daily activities.
Vista window films feature one of the best warranties in the industry; it protects against thermal stress, seal failure, and film failure.
More About Vista Window Films
While natural sunlight offers plenty of positives for your home, there is a downside to letting the light shine in: increased energy costs, excessive heat, glare, and the fading of interior furnishings. By eliminating or reducing these negative effects, Vista residential window film allows you to bask in the benefits of your windows, transforming the comfort and efficiency of your home.
Vista Offers 6 Different Series of Film Each available in different light densities:
The latest in window film technology works year round keeping heat out in the summer and locking heat in during the winter. It gives single-pane windows dual-pane performance and dual-pane windows triple-pane performance. Available in VEP35 and VEP70. To learn more about EnerLogic Films, click here.
Virtually invisible, these films ‘select’ desirable daylight while blocking undesirable heat and UV. These films are ideal for storefronts, commercial buildings, and homes that need minimal light control and maximum heat protection. Available in VS60, VS61, and VS70.
Harmony (Ceramic) Films
Provides maximum performance with extremely low interior and exterior reflectivity. Available in V31, V41, and V51.
Designed to save energy, reduce glare, and reject UV rays while maintaining exterior views. These films are more reflective (shiny) to the exterior to improve solar heat rejection and less reflective to the interior to reduce interior reflection of artificial lighting at night. Available in V14, V18, V28, V38, and V48.
Designed to provide moderate heat rejection where a soft, neutral appearance is preferred. Lighter versions are particularly good for showrooms and high-visibility display windows. Available in V33, V45, and V58.
Low emissivity (low-e) films are suited for cooler weather climates where energy conservation is desired.
Top 5 Benefits of Vista Window Film
- Cut Your Home Cooling Costs Up to 50%
- Reduce Heat and Glare
- Lessen the Effects of Harmful UV Ray
- Protect Your Home and Family
- Affordable Alternative to Replacement Window