Vista & Llumar Window Film
Why choose Vista & LLumar commercial window tinting?
Vista and Llumar commercial window tint is made in the US by the largest manufacturer of window film in the world.
We are proud to be an authorized dealer of Vista window film because it allows us to deliver some of the finest home and office window tinting solutions to our customers. Here are a few other reasons that set vista apart from the rest!
- UVShield Technology Vista window films provide the highest level of ultraviolet rejection by blocking up to 99.9% of harmful UVA and UVB rays – the leading cause of fading on office and building interiors.
- Clear, Distortion-Free (CDF) Adhesive Vista window films feature CDF adhesive technology, a unique chemistry that bonds film to glass, for a superior application and greater durability. CDF is a harder, thinner, more crystalline adhesive used in commercial window tinting.
- “Ultra Clear” Polyester All vista window films are made with “Ultra Clear” polyester that will not distort your view, day or night!
The nationwide network of Vista and LLumar window film dealers has been carefully selected, trained and certified. They are committed to quality and excellent service for your office and building window tinting application. Installation is professional, clean and hassle-free with minimal disruption to your daily activities.
Vista window films feature one of the best warranties in the industry; it protects against thermal stress, seal failure, and film failure.
More About Vista Window Films
While natural sunlight offers plenty of positives for your home or office, there is a downside to letting the light shine in: increased energy costs, excessive heat, glare, and the fading of
interior furnishings. By eliminating or reducing these negative effects, Vista commercial window film allows you to bask in the benefits of your windows, transforming the comfort and efficiency of your commercial building or office.
For new construction and retrofit projects alike, Vista window film helps control overall operating costs, balances building temperatures and reduces the load on HVAC systems. Vista window film is a fraction of the cost of replacement windows and delivers a typical payback of 3 years or less.
Vista™ energy efficient window film help reduce solar heat gain up to 75%, which can help save money and energy when it comes to your building’s operation. According to U.S. Department of Energy statistics, approximately one third of a building’s cooling costs can be attributed to solar heat gain through windows.
Vista Offers 6 Different Series of Film! Each available in different light densities:
The latest in window film technology works year round keeping heat out in the summer and locking heat in during the winter. It gives single-pane windows dual-pane performance and dual-pane windows triple-pane performance. Available in VEP35 and VEP70. To learn more about EnerLogic Films, click here.
Virtually invisible, these films ‘select’ desirable daylight while blocking undesirable heat and UV. These films are ideal for storefronts, commercial buildings, and homes that need minimal light control and maximum heat protection. Available in VS60, VS61, and VS70.
Harmony (Ceramic) Films
Provides maximum performance with extremely low interior and exterior reflectivity. Available in V31, V41, and V51.
Designed to save energy, reduce glare, and reject UV rays while maintaining exterior views. These films are more reflective (shiny) to the exterior to improve solar heat rejection and less reflective to the interior to reduce interior reflection of artificial lighting at night. Available in V14, V18, V28, V38, and V48.
Designed to provide moderate heat rejection where a soft, neutral appearance is preferred. Lighter versions are particularly good for showrooms and high-visibility display windows. Available in V33, V45, and V58.
Low emissivity (low-e) films are suited for cooler weather climates where energy conservation is desired.
Authorized Dealer of Vista Window Films
As an authorized dealer of Vista window film, we can provide our customers with premium architectural window films for their homes or commercial buildings. Watch this video, produced by our sister company AP Media, to learn more…
Benefits of Vista Window Film
- Cost Savings Through Energy Efficiency. Vista window film will make your HVAC equipment more efficient, stopping as much as 75% of the sun’s heat. Greatly reduce your heating and cooling bills by using Vista window film to keep indoor temperatures comfortably consistent.
- LEED Certification. Vista window film can contribute up to 9 points toward LEED certification for your green building project by reducing energy consumption by as much as 15% annually.
- Block Harmful UV Rays. Vista window films blocks up to 99.9% of UVA and UVB ultraviolet rays. This helps prevent UV induced skin diseases, and damage to home interiors.