A company can only become a 3M certified installer by passing rigorous testing from the United Application Standards Group (UASG). 3M requires a certain skill level before they allow a company to work with their products, so you can rely on a certified installer to properly install any films from 3M. As a 3M certified installer, AP Tinting guarantees high-quality, hassle-free, dedicated 3M window film installation. You can fully use everything these top-quality products are known for and trust that we will do the job properly.
3M window film is renowned for its incredible durability, affordability and reliability — being a part of their official list of trusted companies is our honor. Having this certification is proof that we can deliver the following:
- Outstanding skills: 3M installers are trained at their headquarters. They are put through a rigorous three-day workshop that teaches them the high-level techniques needed for flawless installations of their long-lasting graphics and other specialized products. We mastered this workshop and proved we have the skills required to work with 3M products.
- Consistent and exceptional quality: Properly installing window film is an intricate process that must be done perfectly to avoid peeling, cracking and bubbling. For 3M to trust us with this task, we needed to prove we could constantly deliver exceptional quality work. Clients can choose to install their vinyl products, knowing the job will only be handled by the very best.
- Skilled employees: In addition to partaking in the rigorous training required by 3M, qualifying companies must also be in business for three years minimum. Our employees have what it takes to master their training, and AP Tinting has been impressing clients for 20 years and counting.
- Continuing education: 3M certified companies can access extended training options for employees looking to improve their skills. They also have access to UASG University, which offers continued education and an achievement recognition program. This means our employees are always bettering themselves and growing their skills.
- Accountability and ethics: All 3M certified installers are expected to operate with high personal and professional principles. We proudly uphold the UASG code of ethics to assure everyone we work with that our work is done properly.
- Peace of mind: Every 3M certified installer has access to a $1 million liability insurance minimum requirement. This process gives both companies and customers peace of mind and comfort.