Enerlogic Low-E Film 2017-09-22T19:36:19+00:00

Enerlogic Low-E Film

EnerLogic Low-E window film is a revolutionary, award-winning product that allows you to save money on energy year-round!

Save on Energy Year Round With EnerLogic Low E Window Film

Traditional reflective window tinting products only give glass up to 8% more insulating power. EnerLogic low-e films, on the other hand, add as much as 92% more insulating power, which can help save you energy and money throughout the year, even in cold winter months. This makes EnerLogic films a great investment that will pay back its cost in yearly energy savings.


EnerLogic window film has a low-emissivity (low-e) coating. During the hot summer months, this low-e coating reduces your HVAC bills by blocking solar energy and reducing the heat radiating into your building’s interior. During cold winter months, this low-e coating reduces heating costs by reflecting 92% of your building’s radiant warmth back inside. This ability to hold heat in during the winter, thereby improving energy efficiency year round, puts Enerlogic’s performance above and beyond what you expect from any other window tinting product.

Manage Energy Efficiency Year Round

Windows typically account for 15 to 30 percent of a building’s total heating bill, and often more than 30 percent of cooling costs. EnerLogic window film will not only pay for itself over time, it will boost the profitability of your operation.

Contact us for more information about this revolutionary new cost-saving product, and make your building more profitable! Click here to fill out a contact form or give us a call at (888) 481-8468!

EnerLogic isn’t your ordinary window film. It blocks heat from the sun to deliver up to 33% bigger savings on summer cooling costs when compared to conventional films. But more importantly, it also helps to insulate your home to keep radiant heat inside in the winter. That means you save energy and money all year long, not just during the warm months. Those yearlong savings can add up to $3,500 in energy savings over the life of the film – three times the energy savings of other window films with comparable visible light transmission levels.

Installing EnerLogic window film is like getting a full window upgrade without the expense and inconvenience. When EnerLogic is installed by an authorized Maryland Vista window film dealer like Absolute Perfection, it adds as much as 92% more insulating power to your window glass. Low-E window film keeps climate-controlled air inside your home or office throughout the year, and locks out excess heat, cold, glare, and UV radiation.

Get Your Free Quote Now!
Call AP Tinting at (888) 481-8468 or fill out a form for a free estimate.
Get A Free Quote
error: Content is protected !!